View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1037
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I told you that you might be the one who is right all along!

Ha ha! You were like a ninja, out of the darkness came a blowdart right into our neck and we thought it was a mosquito bite.....then we wondered why we fell down on the floor, convulsed for awhile, then slipped into peaceful sleep.

Nitro ninja'd us. And 98% of you guys never saw him do it.

But I did. I nodded to the ninja, he nodded back in mutual respect, and I walked away with my life that night. I now live to tell the story of that fateful night that NitroGSXR slipped into our master's dwelling and left only one standing...me.
Hey, it's the off-season.

It's always fun talking about possible FA acquisition.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote