View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #9
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Broncos forced to cut Elvis Dumervil after contract gaffe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Well, one thing about this story, you can tell who has a job and who doesn't by the reaction to the fax machine bit in the comment section of any sports blog.

I'm not sure who clowned who in this, but I'm thinking Doom and his agent tried to pull a fast one on Elway.
Agree, believe this was their way of protesting the paycut Dumervil was asked to give.

I don't mind, hurts Broncos both in terms of losing a talented pass rusher, as well as their cap situation.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote