View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #1017
Rufus Jarvis
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Rufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

I heard, listened and watched everything yesterday waiting for news to drop about if Reed was signing with Houston.

I've been out of pocket today and have not heard anything besides Reed left Houston without a deal being done.

Can someone catch me up here?

Are the Texans and Reed still negotiating?

Is Charles Woodson still an option?

Is there any real interest from the Texans with WR Chad Johnson?

For the most part, I'm just looking to get up-to-speed on whats going on with Reed and the Texans because I haven't been around a computer a lot today.

Thanks!
Rufus Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote