View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #49
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd player announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
i say screw Reed lets use that money on Dumerville.
I would be more than happy with that. Frankly I think it would be a better signing.

I am just tired of this crap that Reed is playing the Texans like the Texans are just too stupid to realize these players we don't sign have no intention of signing with us. I think it is foolish fan commentary and nothing more.

PS - for the Ryan Fitzpatrick people, pull your Schaub hating heads out of your butts. Fitzpatrick's best results don't come close to Schaub's worst. Fitz is about to find a clipboard to hold.