View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #47
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd player announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
So you think Reed never had any intention of considering playing for the Texans? I guess you think AJ was complicit as well.

Damn people, it isn't over yet and even if it never happens it doesn't mean Reed "used" the Texans. The Texans would be stupid to not have a limit on what they are willing to pay and Reed would be stupid not to check on what other teams are willing to pay.
i say screw Reed lets use that money on Dumerville.