View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #42
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles sign Connor Barwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I'm glad he got paid but I was surprised about the amount of guaranteed money he got, 8M. That is pretty low considering the contract 6 years 36M.
Very low GM, which is good for Philly but not so good for Connor. If the Texans weren't willing to pony up a contract which called for only 8 Mil guaranteed, they had a much lower opinion of his football skills than I thought, and I gotta wonder what all of that talk allegedly coming from Wade Phillips was about how he valued Barwin so highly ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote