View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #182
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't agree with that at all right now. It may come out that it was a mistake, but I seriously doubt it. They had 30 minutes to get the contract signed and sent back to the office. It took them 37 minutes. That just doesn't sound right to me. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him sign a deal with another team in the next day or two with at least 10+ million in 2013 salary + total signing bonus. He's a big name and has a great resume. If Barwin can get 6 a year, Dumerville can get 8 or more easy.

I'm with GP on this, I just don't think that other team the agent was talking to is the Texans.
I know I know (about Dumervil's part.)

What I also know is that I have been in similar situation like Elway's and I didn't count on somebody else to get the proper paperwork filed to my advantage.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote