View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #17
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles sign Connor Barwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
All you haters should vacate.

Much like Barwin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXAg14 View Post
Man, that's a lot of money for Barwin. Imagine if he had posted stats similar to 2011 last season, due would have gotten PAID.

Good luck in Philly, Barwin.
Trust me bhsman if that were my friend or family member I would be about 10 times harder on him.

I'm glad he got paid but I was surprised about the amount of guaranteed money he got, 8M. That is pretty low considering the contract 6 years 36M. Sean Smith got more guaranteed money, 11M, and his contract is half the length and total amount.

Last edited by SW H-TOWN; 03-15-2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: grammar
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote