View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #990
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
LOL! Who said he was lost? The report is he took a pay cut & based on the money many are already predicting he will waste no time resigning it consisering what others have signed for thus far. Once again, compared to all if the moves Elway has made & continues to make this hardly a huge mistake & one I'm sure many will forgive considering Elway has quickly turned the Broncos into the odds on favorite to win it all. I don't hear that kind of talk going on around here. Convincing a key player to take a pay cut & creating cap space while signing key players is a minor blemish compared to Rick Smith's recent woes. I will take Elway's small mistake all day to say the least.
I guess you haven't read the news
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote