View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #959
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Who said that?

Losing our own guys and losing out on FA like Reed while AFC rivals like Broncos, Patriots and Colts are getting better is making me pissed as a Texans fan.

This would be a major egg in the face of the front office. Just makes us look like a laughing stock.
I don't get why people keep saying that. We'd be a laughing stock for not giving an aging FA ridiculous money?

I would like to see us sign Reed too, but only if the contract amount and length is right for us. Its more important to re-sign Cushing and Watt then it is to get Reed here.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote