View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #941
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What's your opinion of the reason he posted the Car Wash clip?

Maybe to say he felt like he was treated like royalty while here? The whole "Southern hospitality angle?"

Or was it more of a dig in some form or fashion??? Can't see him making a dig after all the positive things he has been saying here.

Thoughts?
I think he was saying it's down to dollars, now. And he has a number in his mind that must be met.

He made $7.2 million plus another ??million?? last year.

Texans argue "we need $$$ leftover to sign more talent to get to SB" .... Reed's agent counters. Yada, yada, yada. I think we're already in "too much money" territory for best of the team -- we'll see what happens. Mr. McNair may have some input here, I'm thinking.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote