View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #935
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
4 TDs in the last 6 game is proving he still has it? And the stats don't begin to tell the whole story on just how atrocious Schaub was in those last 6 games.

You are wrong. I want to believe in Schaub. But I choose to live in reality instead of guzzling down the Texans koolaide.
I'm just saying he proved he was the same guy he was before the injury. That Schaub we saw was nothing new, some people have been saying that's the guy we had all along. It just took those last four/five games for the masses to see it.

But he's the same guy he's always been.