View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #927
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
I will NEVER forgive Rick Smith if this deal doesn't get done (and it looks like it won't). If Reed is using the Texans as leverage, it's because this incompetent staff lets them.
Please, spare me. You want them to sign Reed at any cost? I don't. He has a number he wants, the Texans have a number they won't go over. That's pretty much that simple. It's just business. If you buy a car and can't agree on a price, you move on.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote