View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #924
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think A sidd is probably going to be taking a hiatus for a while........ I can respect that Reed is giving the Ravens every opportunity to match the offer. It does suck, but I'm sure he gave them his word he would do that and a man is usually only as good as his word.
Why would he have given them his word that he would? They said, "You're not worth $6M next year, we're not paying you $6M."

So now all of a sudden they want to pay him $6M

If they had said, "We can't afford to pay you $6M" that's one thing, but why would they be able to afford it now?