View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #918
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43559 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
And the bold is my problem.

How about you let the guy coming off a debilitating foot injury play some games first and prove to you he can still be the same player before you pay him like a top 10 QB...
I don't see Schaub's contract as a huge issue. They obviously felt confident that he's going to be their QB for at least 2 more years. There is no alternative to him at the moment (I like TJ, but I don't think he's the replacement). And he can be cut after 2013 season without any or much of a hit to the cap. So, what's the problem?
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote