View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #42
TexanCR
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd player announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
You and about every texan fan. So dont feel bad i was a big Schaub Supporter until last season.
Dont count me in those " every texan fan" I still think Schaub can get it done if you give him somebody else to pass the ball beside AJ and OD! how do you expect a QB to succeed if the coach always tells him to throw the ball to the people that everybody knows will be thrown to? Give him a legit WR2 another good catching TE or a good slot WR and give him some freedom Kubiak please! You suck at play calling and you are dragging the whole offense with you, even worst, you are throwing Schaub under the bus so most fans will be against him.
TexanCR is offline   Reply With Quote