View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #870
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I understand that we have very little flexibility due to previous signings. It's still worrisome though. If we have an extended period of success, if we make the playoffs 3 out of the next 4 years with an AFC championship appearance or two, then having these issues wouldn't bug me as much. But two years of success and we're up against the cap...it just makes me nervous.
It is extremely depressing just how poorly run this organization is. They go off and basically get themselves out of cap hell that good ole Casserley brought us, and then get ourselves right back in it.

1 of 3 major franchises in this city is being run properly, yet 60% of the city can't even watch that f'ing team!!! Geez...
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote