View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #822
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
No way. If the dude couldn't learn NEs playbook there's no way he can learn the Texans. Ain't happening
I doubt that was the issue. I bet it was Bill treating him the way Marvin Lewis should have. I'm sure it hurt Bill to do it, they spent money (not a lot) on the guy & he didn't play but a handful of snaps. If his head was on straight, he would have played. No doubt in my mind.

Then we see him in Miami & he really hadn't changed that much.

I love Chad Johnson, but we don't need a circus. I mean look what happened with the letterman jackets, imagine what gold H.o.F. jackets would do.