View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #804
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think you're right. He's just sticking around for another free meal. He's unemployed now, got his hand out & all that.
Nah. Not like that. And you know that. So at least put the :kitten smilie on your post, cheese ball.

It's still not unfathomable to think the guy was pulling a pretty good stunt to get his name out there. Mission accomplished. Free publicity that looks genuine, and it sets a price in a public way.

He might not even want to play UNLESS he gets every dime he wants/needs, otherwise he quits and walks off forever. I actually think he is playing the whole "Texans is where you go to get your last payday" card. IMO.

He knows we're desperate via Quin leaving us. So, it's possible I'm right.