View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #799
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Andre Johnson said today he thinks the Texans "will get a deal done" with Ed Reed. "it's all positive," he said.

Johnson: "I'm on the edge of my seat like you guys are." He met media after appearance at Health Museum.

Johnson had dinner with Reed Thursday night before parting at Pub Fiction, popular midtown club.

Johnson said Texans have never pursued FA like Reed. He said Reed can be "missing link."

Johnson said he called Reed to congratulate him on Super Bowl. "Ed said, 'Get me to Houston,'" Johnson said.

Asked bout complaints Reed too old, Johnson said, "They said that bout me. Just watch him play."
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote