View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #28
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd player announcement

The chemistry between Reed and Pollard would be valuable too!

They have played and worked together on knowing how to adjust from play to play, etc. It'd be a it of a dream scenario to pull down two awesome DBs who know each other's tendencies and can trust one another right from the start.

But, the surprise player might be someone who is completely off our radar.

Hampton? I dunno.

Crabtree in a trade? I dunno, either.

Or it could be someone WAY off the radar, like Leach! Hey, it could happen. Might be why we let James Casey go.

Ooooo, what if it IS Leach? That'd be sick. But many analysts say that Leach wasn't really that much of a factor last season. That his days might be dwindling rapidly. Did he sign or is he a free agent? I don't even know if he is!