View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #791
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He probably took home his leftover steak and that often reserved skin part of the baked potato that still has some sour cream and bacon bits on it.

"Thanks for the wine & dine, Houston! You guys know how to treat people!"

Ha ha. That would be insanely epic. The U of Miami grads strikes again, keeping it classy as usual. LOL.

I really do think there's a chance he's been hosing us all along. Duane Brown and Chris Myers tweets about him having dinner last night felt awkward and a bit sarcastic to me. Ya' know? Could be nothing, but ya' never know.
I think you're reading too much into those tweets. People were tweeting & re-tweeting that they were having dinner last night. Brown was asked why he wasn't attending the dinner, at which he responded with a "I didn't attend the U".
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote