View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #787
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Whatever, guy just told me it's a done deal. Don't believe me then.
So, your source either works for the Texans in some capacity or he's a media member connected to the whole scene there.

You said he's at Reliant, he told you it's a done deal, which narrows your source's identity down to someone who has pretty fresh, quick information. And the only way is for that source to be there for more than just a coincidental visit to Reliant.

Right? I will take you ignoring and failing to post anything in response to my questions as it being a "Yes" to my questions.

, GP,