View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #780
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Burn %: Quin - 48.4%, Reed 55.6%
Yds allwed rec.: Quin - 334, Reed - 457
Game changing plays Reed>Quin and I wanted to re-sign Quin.

Games missed the last 2 yrs Reed/Quin = 0. This is the most important stat to me. Both Quin and Reed were very good players last yr and will probably be very good players next yr.

Reed sure didn't look too old/slow in the playoffs/SB last yr, or the yr before, or the yr before etc...

In fact I seem to remember Reed stealing Yates lunch $$$ in the playoffs 2 yrs ago. Didn't look slow then?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote