View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #758
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Yep. But what I'm curious about is if you have that QB that you've locked up 10% or more of your salary cap, how many more players can you afford to assign that high a cap number? I think two is even too high, but having four players chewing up 40% of your cap? That's a recipe for failure, IMO.
As a fan, I have gotten used to dead cap issues. When they signed those guys to those deals I was happy. Now that cap issues based on current players, had I known then what I've learned about the cap I would not have been as excited.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote