View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #746
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Burn %: Quin - 48.4%, Reed 55.6%
Yds allwed rec.: Quin - 334, Reed - 457
I just know that I done watching the wild card game, the divisional game and half of the CC game, and Reed looked pretty good.
He did miss a tackle, but Pollard was supposed to cut off the outside, and he didn't.

I would say I take Reed over Quin.

Obviously, you'd like to look at the whole body of work; however, with veteran players like Reed, all that matters (to me at least) is money time... What with all the fishy things going in the NFL.

I'd rather have a one-two year deal for less than $6M per.
I might go for 3 if he insists, but not much money up front, and some incentives in the contract (like AJ).

You've got to take a risk sometimes, just don't over-extend yourself, than I would be cool with it.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote