View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #743
TexansCountry
Rookie

Section: anywhere i can get tickets
Rep Power: 0 TexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I don't think we should over pay for him, but he does bring the experience, maturity and intelligence that a lot of good player do not have. He may have lost a step, but his slow step is a hell of a lot better than the majority of players out there.
Agree. Huff? Ima die hard UT Fan and no don't want him. Woodson? If we signed I would want him as the slot corner not safety