View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #732
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
If you splice together the Ahman Green situation with the Orlando Pace situation...that's kind of the feel I get to this whole thing myself. Even if we sign him we will overpay the guy to the point where we will be in a bind soon with Cushing and KJ coming up next season and Watt shortly after that. I think on the radio I heard that Schaub, AJ, Foster and Daniels will take up 40% of the cap next season. This from a "low cost offensive philosophy".
This tells me Rick/Olson dont have a clue as to how to manage the cap.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote