View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #727
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
If you splice together the Ahman Green situation with the Orlando Pace situation...that's kind of the feel I get to this whole thing myself. Even if we sign him we will overpay the guy to the point where we will be in a bind soon with Cushing and KJ coming up next season and Watt shortly after that.
I don't get the Eyore attitude. It's like there is nothing which can be done will be satisfactory. If he leaves we were just being played. If he signs we overpaid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
This topic probably deserves its own thread, but I wonder how the cap looks for consistently successful teams. Do they have situations where ~10% of the cap goes to two, three, four guys? Just curious.
Assuming you mean top cap hit guys the answer is no probably even with two players. Who do you consider consistently successful? Brady is over 10% by himself as are Peyton, Brees, Big Ben, Eli and Rodgers.