View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #720
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
He's still under contract I believe so if we were to acquire him it would have to be via trade. That isn't the Texans MO. They never trade for star WR's....their philosophy whether you like it or not is build through the draft. Plus they think Posey and Martin are the future for some odd reason.
Got to disagree with you. We got Schaub and Myers via trade. Texans will use all options & remember Boldin cost only a 6th so that groundwork was laid by SF.

Edit: you did say star WR but no one has been available with possibility of low draft pick that Crabtree might take.