View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013   #33
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles sign Connor Barwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Well I wish him luck in Philly. He was a good dude and player for us. Unfortunately he picked a bad season to suck. Had he been solid I think the texans would have tried harder to retain him. Oh well the show must go on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Thanks for giving it your all and all of the work you put in to come back from a horrible injury to become a productive player.

Congrats and thanks for your contributions Connor.
I wish him well - unless he's playing us. I thought he was funny in those Shaun Cody videos.

...next!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote