View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #576
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Since this is probably the most active thread right now and I don't wanna make a new thread I'll post it here.

One of my friends told me the Texans are looking to sign Casey Hampton, can anyone confirm that?
Casey's still a Steeler as of right now, and as someone who grew up in Galveston County I can say he's wanted to play for the Texans for years but Pitt paid him quite well last time. Too good to turn down.
Texn4life is online now   Reply With Quote