View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #571
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 229246 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
I'm starting to get that sick feeling we are being used as leverage.

Reminds me of Bodden-Nnamdi situation all over again.

Not to you particularly but enough already with this implication the Texans get used as leverage. Every team gets used as leverage in free agency. Do companies not bid suppliers against one another? Agents are going to bid teams against one another. The fact a player doesn't end up with a team doesn't mean that team was being "used" and never had any intention of potentially playing there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcoachment View Post
First of all, what dinner could take place this late. The Myers tweet proves to me that the dinner tweet is false. Almost every establishment closes at 10 or 11. Plus why would he be tweeting at a dinner, those reservations are for after you have left the restaurant.
You don't get out much do you? Nobody in Houston is kicking AJ, Ed Reed, Rick Smith, etc. out at "closing time." They don't even do that to ordinary citizens who are spending well.