Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #63
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

I think after Vaccaro and Elam that this is a hard group to breakdown. Most of these guys could go either way IMO. McDonald and Reid were inconsistent last year, Shamarko Thomas can tackle but his passes defended and interception numbers are just horrible. I have a little concern about if Swearinger can cover well enough to play in our system. Rambo likes the drugs. Jefferson is good but his own coaches have called him out so that is a red flag and so on... If I were to go with a S it would probably be Elam, Thomas from Fresno State, or Duke Williams. We would probably have to trade up to get Vaccaro and that is not going to happen. I think that it is more probable that we trade back into the early second round if anything. Also like Earl Wolff but I think he will need some time to develop his coverage skills.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote