View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #516
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Which guy?

Also I have a feeling we will be signing someone else as well. But who?

Nnamdi is going to 49ers, Jennings is heading to Minnesota, perhaps Eric Winston ?
Aaron Wilson...... others have posted his tweets on here. He's a Ravens Insider apparently. Its just weird to hear that.

We're definitely not gonna be done after Reed. It'll be an OLB I believe. Calvin Pace is not a bad option who won't cost a ton, but I also believe we're gonna push for Woodson if he comes cheap enough.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote