View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #147
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Reed and Mercilus will likely be the OLB starters and we will draft an ILB early. OLB depth can be found in the middle of the draft.
If their plan was to let Quin walk & land Reed/Woodson, I wouldn't be so sure we're looking at the draft to fill the ILB position. We may find a veteran OLB, allowing Brooks to move inside, or we'll get a vet to man the middle, or they are happy with James...... darkhorse maybe Ruud.

I'm sure it isn't going to be popular, but I wouldn't mind leaving Brooks outside, signing Ruud for a couple of years, then look for a project pass rusher or two to rotate on the outside.

I know we don't have any money to pick up free agents, but I bet they find some somewhere.