View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #465
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Nothing wrong with Reed for the right price.

But with a good CB, SS, and solid No. 2 CB, it seems kind of like a luxury signing. NT and OLB seem to be bigger holes, and WR seems to be slated for the first round of the draft.

Victor Bulter, former Dallas OLB/DE, would have been a great pick up for the Texans IMO, but I think he's gone.
Huh? there is not a starting level FS on the roster.

Anyway, Victor butler is still available and was a pick when Wade was still in Dallas.