View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #450
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I think a lot of that could be attributed to this thing called um...coaching. I don't know the Dbacks coach for the Ravens, but Pollard was coached by David Gibbs here in Houston and also in KC. Now, I'm no expert on the position, but I think most people in Houston and maybe KC would believe that Gibbs wasn't very good. Considering the level that the Ravens secondary has played at I would imagine there is a good coach in place. You get a guy with ability and coach him right it makes a difference. Look at Kareem Jackson after we got Vance Joseph here.
That and maybe playing with reed at the other safety helped some.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote