View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #123
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Reed and Mercilus will likely be the OLB starters and we will draft an ILB early. OLB depth can be found in the middle of the draft.
They have a lot of options to fix both ILB and OLB .... but they did lose a large portion of their LBer corps - James , Dobbins , Barwin.

I think they look at the most dynamic player at either position early then look for value at the other spot later on in the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
And that, my friends is TOOOO freakin much for Connor Barwin.
I agree completely .... I wouldnt have given him $3m per. Teams always overpay for experience ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote