View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #414
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
A lot? I can't find one on this board after a search. I found one that said he was a cancer in KC, but that was it aside from this thread. This board has posts that go back many years, so it's safe to assume someone around here would be using that term with his name if he was seen that way. Maybe he was in KC or Baltimore, but certainly not in Houston.

It tells me they didn't do their homework, because his contract expired in Houston.

Oh no! Players challenged Harbaugh's decision? That's what you think a cancer is? We obviously have very different ideas of what cancers are in regard to the NFL. Most notably, guys that are extremely selfish, egomaniacs, lazy, constant distractions and couldn't care less about the team are what I consider cancers. Guys like Albert Haynesworth, Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Randy Moss, etc are notoriously said to be cancers. Now they weren't that way their entire careers, but you probably know what I'm talking about. Putting Ed Reed in that class for protesting practice with pads is just dumb. You're applying the term to make him look bad.

Well good for you. Saying the guy is a cancer is pretty low though. He's been in that locker room long enough to where I would think he deserves better than assuming he's a cancer due to one incident or saying he was not a leader.
Man, Dutch, you don't need any more rep, LOL!

Stop making sense.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote