View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #413
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Hear that 'swooshing' sound? Thats my point flying past your head- in fairness, I should have written "ALOT of Texans fans saw Pollard as cancer but not all" to eliminae yourself from the discussion?
Thats far from the truth .... We all liked Pollard .... We just knew he wasnt very good in coverage. His moving to Baltimore and being paired with Ed Reeed was probably the best situation he could have possibly landed in. It allowed him to play his brand of football and mask his weaknesses ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote