View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #166
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
No, but those guys are 1st rd picks, Bailey will go in the 3rd at the latest. Welker is a priority FA.

After drafting a WR high 1-2nd rd. I just think Rodgers would be worth a look in the 6-7th rd.
Oh, he's worth a look alright; and I'm not writing him off.
But it looks like there are plenty of late round picks with better floor and ceiling both.
That is unless Rogers wows me with his work-out and shows me that he's capable of beating press (just having the core strength to amplify his potential.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote