View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #368
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 224375 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Just stats being thrown out on Twitter by LZ
2012 Tackles: Quin - 64, Reed - 49
Missed+Broken tackles: Quin - 10, Reed - 16
Burn %: Quin - 48.4%, Reed 55.6%

2012: INTs: Quin - 2, Reed - 4
TDs allowed: Quin - 5, Reed -3
Yds allwed rec.: Quin - 334, Reed - 457
Defensed: Quin- 14, Reed-15

Hard to speculate how the difference in scheme and surrounding personnel factors into such stats, but that looks fairly even to me, maybe a slight edge to Quin. Given youth and upside vs. risk of age-related decline, that's a little more edge to Quin.

Either way, any argument that Reed was a better player last year isn't supported by stats nor by what I saw. Believe what you want though. If the Texans sign him, there will be enough people complaining about it by next December that I won't even have to bump this thread.