View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #54
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi a Texan????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
With how the rules are in today's NFL and with how the game is played, I'd rather have guys who excel in coverage over guys who are physical. Aso and reed at safety would be excellent. I'd cut manning and if I needed to I'd cut Antonio to make it work.
Reed is getting up there in age. Manning has a lot of ball left to play. Would not cut manning. He had kind of a down season but come on thats not a smart buisness decesion