View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #358
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Nobody ever called Pollard a cancer when he was with the Texans, everyone loved his aggression and hard-nosed attitude around here. He couldn't cover well, but Frank Bush was his DC, so I'm not surprised he performed better in Baltimore.

I have never heard anyone call Ed Reed a cancer, but you're implying that he was in Baltimore.

Now that both have left your team you come in here proclaiming that they were terrible guys in the locker room with no leadership. Yeah, right... Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Nope- I pointed out that in the same article where people wanted to praise Ed for his "leadership" by standing up to the head coach in front of te whole team, about not practicing pads was also looked at like a 'mutiny' by management. Pollard stood in solidarity with Ed, Pollard was cut, his cap savings were $1million....nothing...it was a message to the Lewis-less lockerroom that Harbaugh owns it, not guys like Pollard, Reed....that why Ed is being allowd to go out and see what he can get. Ray Lewis wasallowed back in 09 to see wha he could get: market was slim to nothing for him. vAll that noise about Reed is jus tha, noise.
handswarmer is online now   Reply With Quote