View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #349
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
When you misrepresent the subject or the player, then I call you on it. Just like I would expect to be called out when I say somethig out of line.
I'm not misrepresenting anything when I say top receivers adjust to the ball. But you take it as an insult to your QB, even though I've clearly been on Flacco's side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Ed Reed has been talking retirement around here for 3 yrs. He's not the Lockerroom leader you guys think he is. He is a loner. He works out in teoff season with his "U" buddies. He cannot wrap up or straight up tackle anymore.
I don't think Ed Reed is a leader at all, that's not my argument. I don't want him here to lead Jjo, Manning, & Kj. I personally don't think we need him for that.

I want someone that Brady & Manning respects playing center field.