View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #252
HoustonRaven
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 HoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The Texans didn't exactly need Reed in 2012 to make the Ravens look silly. I doubt it's a move specifically designed to target what the Texans can do to the Ravens. I think this is more of an idea that they can make the secondary better (Which I do believe Reed is better in coverage than Quin, even with the disparity in their ages).
Not sure what your one win out of seven tries has anything to do with my overall point.

Doesn't change the fact of the larger picture of 2/3 of your cap space is about to be placed on the past glory of Reed. Sounds an awful lot like a move for the Redskins of the 90's.

Look, the Texans are my number two team and Reed is one of my all time favorite Ravens. He isn't worth $6 Million at this point in his career or for a team that's on the cusp of greatness.
HoustonRaven is offline   Reply With Quote