View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #248
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
All I'm saying is if you want an expensive FS who doesn't wrap up, then I think you're a year too late in getting your money's worth. $6 Million is the rumored asking price. Isn't that 2/3 of your cap space?

That tendency card works both ways, by the way. Flacco's been practicing against Reed for five years now.
The Texans didn't exactly need Reed in 2012 to make the Ravens look silly. I doubt it's a move specifically designed to target what the Texans can do to the Ravens. I think this is more of an idea that they can make the secondary better (Which I do believe Reed is better in coverage than Quin, even with the disparity in their ages).