View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #244
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Well, reading is fundamental, especially if you're going to argue.

Don't know what ranking system you're referring to and I sure haven't cited one. In fact, I haven't used stats at all in my arguments. Are you familiar with the term "straw man argument"?

Deion Sanders was better than Quin's been in his career as well, but I bet he isn't better than Quin right now. The last 11 years don't matter in the NFL.

Ahh, so you dispute whatever stats you were referring to before, but now you're relying on the stats you like. I see. I still haven't used any stats in my argument.

Maybe you should get whoever's checking your eyes checked. Because just about everyone agrees that Ed Reed looked old and slow last year. So if your eyes are telling you something different, then your 20/20 only exists in bizarro world.

And if you want to talk about bad business decisions, paying guys like Ahman Green and Eric Moulds in the twilight of their career for things they accomplished with someone else is a terrible business decision.
and your whole argument is based on 1 year of production from Quinn, which is beyond ridiculous. Green and Moulds were no where near the caliber of player as Reed. Period, end of discussion.

compared to the blind man who thinks Quinn is better than Reed because of 1 year, I'd say my vision is just fine...How about you come back to reality like normal folks...

Deion Sanders? WTF are you talking about? Now you are taking asinine to a whole other level. Sanders hasn't been in the league for what 5 years now and didn't even play the same position as Reed and Quinn. Analogy Fail!

You can make all the little smart ass jokes ya want, bottom line is Ed Reed is still better at 34-35 than Quinn is now. 1 year from Quinn does not dispute that fact. Reed will be an upgrade in the fact he is a leader, he has experience facing elite QB's and has a HOF career playing FS.

He may be a little slower, but a slower Ed Reed is still by far better than anything Glover Quinn had to offer.

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote