View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013   #243
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Reed was and is a better player than glover Quinn. Not even close.

Glover would have been good with reed, but you need at least one safety that can cover deep.

Yeah reed is going to get burned some, give up some big plays. But overall he's going to provide much, much more than Quinn in pass coverage.

I feel a lot better about going into games late in December where it's win or go home and we have to play Brady, manning and now luck x2 with Ed reed vs glover Quinn. I have more confidence in a defense with Ed reed on the back end forcing good qb's into mistakes than I do with glover Quinn.

Solid play is fine, but we need to force turnovers and get big plays. Ed reed has a muuuuuuuuch better shot at being that guy next year than gq.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote